General booking conditions
All reservations are personal and can not be transferred to other persons.
All reservations are only effective after payment of the deposit and after confirmation from us.
Terms of cancelation :
- More than 30 days before the date of the stay: refund of the deposit (request by registered letter)
- Less than 30 days before the date of the stay: loss of the deposit
In case of late arrival of more than 24 hours, not reported by you, your reservation will be considered canceled and the reserved place can be allocated to another customer.
The commitment of reservation entails the acceptance of the Internal Regulations of the campsite.
Arrivals must be between 16 and 19 hours, and departures between 9 and 11 hours.
It is possible to book for a weekend (two consecutive nights), depending on the period.
Local tax will be paid on site. A deposit will be requested upon arrival for the chalet and the TAOS.
Rules inside de campsite :
- Dogs are accepted but must be kept on a lead.
- It is forbidden to make lights outside the places provided for this purpose.
- For the tranquility of all, are prohibited any noise nuisance that can hinder the comfort of others from 11pm to 8am.
- For safety reasons, it is forbidden to dive from the pontoon.
- For safety reasons, the speed of traffic in the campsite is limited to 10 km / h.